Saying Hello

Howdy, everyone! My name is Lisa Pellegrini, and this is my very first blog, so it is a pretty exciting moment for me. I've got to thank my literary pals in the Writing Community on Twitter for helping me to get to this step in my literary journey.

I'm a freelance writer with some publishing credits in online literary magazines like "The Lascaux Review," "REAL: Regarding Arts & Letters" literary journal, and "Foliate Oak Literary Magazine." I am currently working on a romantic suspense novel. Over the next week, I will introduce you to some of my short stories.

All right, enough chit chat. Let's get on with it. My next blog post will feature my short story "Murmurs," which was a finalist in "The Lascaux Review" 2014 flash fiction contest.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and share this journey with me!

Comments

Lisa Pellegrini said…
Checking to see if this works

Popular Posts